‘Twas the night before Christmas, and Neha was frantically scouring shops for the perfect presents.
Being a level-100 master of procrastination, I typically leave Christmas shopping until last minute. All that pressure adds a certain sense of accomplishment once I get everything done, though the stress is probably not worth the struggle. So I resolved to make a holiday gift guide this year – not just for myself, but for others who battle with the same issue. I cannot be the only one! Hopefully, this simplifies the ordeal. All items on this guide are available in stores; you simply need to run down to your nearest mall and snag them! Additionally, everything on this list is under $50. Thumbs-up for shopping on a budget!
For the Bookworm
Displayed on a coffee table or ready to be enjoyed with a hot cup of tea – books make for thoughtful and elegant gifts for the bibliophiles you know and love.
- The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights // $8.37
- Vanity Fair 100 Years // $42.16
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes // $18.00
- The Picture of Dorian Gray // $16.97
- Jane Austen: Seven Novels // $18.00
- The Dress: 100 Iconic Moments in Fashion // $19.74
For the Dapper Gent
Shopping for men can prove to be a bit of a challenge. Never fear, I got you covered with some gift ideas sure to wow any fellow.
- Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme // $35.00
- Polo Ralph Lauren ‘Faxon’ Sneaker // $44.21
- The Cellar 6 Piece Decanter Set // $34.99
- Coach Bottle Opener // $45.00
- The Art of Shaving 4 Elements Starter Kit // $30.00
- Nordstrom Large Plaid Wool Scarf // $49.50
For the Gourmand
Truth – everyone loves good food. It is simply a universally accepted fact. Therefore, it only makes sense that just about anyone could savor these treats.
- Godiva 60 pc. Chocolate Carrés Gift Box // $42.00
- R.H. Macy & Co. Mixed Nut Mason Jar // $15.99
- Brandini Toffee Small Gift Basket // $49.00
- Sugarfina ‘Champagne Bubbles’ Candy // $20.00
- Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Truffles // $16.80
- Sisters’ Gourmet ‘Vintage’ Cookie Mix // $18.00
For the Fashionista
Whether they are at the supermarket buying groceries or hosting a glamorous party, these people never look less than a million bucks. Here are some trinkets to make the fashionistas in your life feel extra fabulous.
- INC International Concepts Crystal Bib Necklace // $49.50
- Evelyn K Plaid Blanket Scarf // $42.00
- Treasure&Bond Chunky Cuffed Beanie // $38.00
- Isotoner Signature Fur Cuff Tech Gloves // $34.99
- Kate Spade Glitter Bug Slim Bee // $47.00
- lonna & lilly Gold-Tone Crystal Drop Earrings // $24.00
For the Homebody
Some people love nothing more than staying at home, wrapped in cozy blankets – perhaps watching Netflix or reading novels. These little luxuries are meant especially for them!
- Voluspa Home & Body Mist // $19.00
- MOLTON BROWN London Candle // $49.00
- Antica Farmacista Bubble Bath // $38.00
- Anthropologie Golden Monogram Mug // $7.50
- Teavana Cheer and Revelry Sampler // $34.95
- Minnetonka ‘Chrissy’ Slipper Bootie // $45.95
For the Makeup Guru
Mascara, blush, eyeshadow – you name it, those beauty mavens have it! It could not hurt to gift them more though, right? So take a look at these cosmetics!
- Olivia Palermo x Ciaté London Eye Palette // $39.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine // $36.00
- Dior Diorific Vernis // $28.00
- BareMinerals Gorgeous Eyes Unlocked Set // $34.00
- Complexion Perfection Brush Set // $45.00
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara // $21.00
For the Tech Geek
Then, there are those folks who always keep up with the latest innovations in technology. Here are some gadgets and gizmos to make them tech-happy!
- INC International Concepts Bluetooth Speaker // $36.99
- Ted Baker London Touchscreen Stylus & Stylus Case // $35.00
- Michael Kors Pocket Smartphone Case // $50.00
- Kate Spade New York Portable Battery // $34.99
- Michael Kors USB Keychain // $40.95
- Kate Spade New York Earbud Headphones // $49.99
That concludes this year’s last minute holiday gift guide. I hope you find it helpful, and let me know down in the comments below what you end up getting!