Some posts prior, I had mentioned organizational mobile device apps. On that topic, I thought it would be helpful to categorize my most-used apps and provide a list of recommendations. Honestly, it never ceases to amaze me just many operations these gizmos can perform, especially considering how miniscule they are.
Anyway, here are a few of my current favorite applications that I use on a daily basis (I use an iPhone, by the way; I am sure most of these apps are available for Android users as well):
- Facebook: I need a means to connect with all my friends, plan events, post multiple selfies of myself…
- Instagram: Who does not take photos of their breakfast and post it online for everyone to see nowadays?
- Snapchat: It has become a sort of game to send photos of everything I eat to my friends.
- Tumblr: [Re]blogging on the go, yo!
- Twitter: There is surprisingly so much to say in 140 characters or less.
- Youtube: Where else can you find cute hairstyles and makeup ideas at your fingertips?
STORAGE & ORGANIZATION
- Dropbox: Great app for storing the vast amount of photos I take. I also appreciate the fact that it automatically uploads my photos.
- SomTodo: A little-known fact – I am an obsessive list maker. This app helps.
GAMES // ENTERTAINMENT
- 2048: My high score? 50280.
- Dream Garden: An adorable mission-based game featuring plush animals and an Alice in Wonderland theme.
- Disney Tsum Tsum: If you know me at all, you know how much I adore Disney.
- Fruit Ninja: It is strangely therapeutic to slice up fruits, ninja-style.
- Line Play: I spent way too much time doing missions and earning gems, but it was worth it.
- Monument Valley: The only app I have paid for (so far). This game was simply too beautiful to resist!
- Neko Atsume: Cats. That is all.
- Cymera: An app that I downloaded literally just to make my selfies look better. Try it out and see; it is magical!
- VSCO Cam: The ultimate photo-editing app in my book.
And that is all! Let me know which apps you are loving lately down in the comments below!