Welcome to the new version of www.amedrops.com! So, I’ve incorporated some elements of gold here and there to add some sparkle and pizazz. Additionally, the layout in general is much more streamlined and easy to navigate, something my previous version was lacking.
Anyway, with this revamp of my website, I decided to make a “20 Facts” post. Twenty facts is quite a bit, especially when writing about myself haha. I’m not joking when I say this took me a few days to draft. Nevertheless I hope my readers will get to know me a bit more from these facts! Let’s start!
- First thing’s first – I am a May baby.
- As for the date (I am exceedingly proud of this fact), I share my birthday with my favorite anime protagonist – Monkey D. Luffy.
- I currently have two piercings in each ear, though I do want a couple more later.
- My favorite color is turquoise. I like earth tones as well.
- I have a neutral skintone, meaning I can wear most colors and all metals. However, I prefer wearing gold jewelry.
- When I like something, I tend to obsess over it, For example, I am currently obsessed with BTS!
- I love animals, especially any kind of feline or canine, i.e. I am both a cat and dog person.
- Though I already have a first Bachelor’s in Illustration, I am pursuing a second one in Computer Engineering.
- I enjoy both programming and drawing very much – so much so that I want to be a video game programmer/concept artist in the future.
- If time permits, I also plan to complete two minors in Mathematics and Electrical Engineering.
- My studies take top priority over everything, and I sacrifice much of my sanity to get the grades I want.
- Recently I took a [not MENSA standard, but still effective] IQ test, and I got ~150. I don’t feel like I’m in that range though hahah!
- I adore Asian foods, especially pad thai, sushi, curry katsudon, okonomiyaki, tandoori chicken, and samosa chaat. Oh! And Asian drinks! Boba milk tea and chai are both A++!
- While I was in high school, I practiced martial arts and traditional Indian dance – Bharat Natyam. Doing so gave me ridiculously muscled legs haha.
- I am an extreme perfectionist about EVERYTHING, and I’ve been one ever since I can remember.
- My Myer-Briggs personality type is ENFJ.
- Sometimes I do really impulsive things just for the fun of it! Just last week, I randomly took myself out on a date at a nice Chinese restaurant for having finished my midterms.
- For my height (~165 cm), I have very small hands and feet. My shoe size ranges from 5 – 6 US, and I have to wear kids’ gloves.
- I also have a really small head, so… kids’ hats it is!
- My favorite ice cream flavors are matcha and mango.
And there you have it! What are some random facts about yourselves? Let me know in the comments below.