Approximately two and a half months have passed since I re-entered the blogosphere, and I’ve been consistent in my goal of posting once a week (at least). So I decided to make a “20 Facts” post to let readers know a little bit more about me. Twenty facts is quite a bit, especially when writing about myself haha. I’m not joking when I say this took me a few days to draft haha! Anyway – let’s start!
- First thing’s first – I am a May baby.
- As for the date (I am exceedingly proud of this fact), I share my birthday with my favorite anime protagonist – Monkey D. Luffy.
- Currently, I have three piercings in each ear, and I want to get tragus and helix piercings soon.
- I have a neutral skin tone, meaning I can wear most colors and all metals. However, I prefer wearing gold jewelry.
- My favorite color is turquoise, though I like neutral earthy tones – black, brown, beige, cream, white, gray, and gold – as well.
- When I like something, I tend to obsess over it, For example, I am currently obsessed with BTS (though I’ve been obsessing for 3 years haha)!
- While I was in high school, I practiced martial arts and traditional Indian dance – Bharatanatyam. Doing so gave me ridiculously muscled legs haha.
- I have two Bachelor’s degrees in Illustration and Computer Engineering.
- For my height (~164 cm), I have very small hands and feet. My shoe size ranges from 5 – 6 US, and I have to wear kids’ gloves.
- Funnily enough, I also have a really small head, so… kids’ hats it is!
- Mathematics and biology were my two favorite subjects while in school.
- Seeing as biology was and is one of my favorite topics, I adore nature documentaries and books.
- My Myer-Briggs personality type shifts between INFJ and ENFJ.
- I love animals, especially any kind of feline or canine, i.e. I am both a cat and dog person.
- Video games have played a huge part in my childhood. I grew up with the Kingdom Hearts franchise and it holds a special place in my heart.
- Sometimes I do really impulsive things just for the fun of it! It’s a 50/50 gamble though, since they may go awry haha.
- Matcha and mango are my favorite ice cream flavors.
- I enjoy both programming and drawing very much – so much so that I want to be a video game programmer/concept artist in the future.
- Ever since I could remember, I’ve been a perfectionist about everything.
- This is pretty obvious, but I love food, especially Asian foods, pad thai, sushi, curry katsudon, okonomiyaki, tandoori chicken, and samosa chaat. Oh! And Asian drinks! Boba milk tea and chai are both A++!
And there you have it! Some random snippets about me. P.S. These little collages are from my Moleskine. I like to put these together so I have background references (plus I love the aesthetics).
What are some random facts about yourselves? Let me know in the comments below.